Skip to content
Indicators of Esteem
- 2019: Adjunct Associate, Computer Science Department, Durham University, UK.
- 2018: Invited talk, Bangor University, UK, Psychology Dept. Nov 2nd: ‘Empowering brain-computer interfaces for paralysis’.
- 2017: Invited talk, Durham University, June 9th, Biophysical Sciences Institute Research Showcase: ‘dry-EEG, neuro-robotics and machine learning for brain-computer interface innovation.’
- 2017: Invited talk, Western University, July 11th, Brain & Mind Institute, Canada.: ‘Neuroscience and computing science for brain-computer interface innovation.’
- 2016: Invited talk, DUNIC and James Cook University Hospital, Dec 10th, Durham, UK: ‘dry-EEG for brain-computer interfaces.’
- 2016: Invited talk: Bioelectronics & Biosensors Congress, London, UK, November 18th.’Robust performance of a dry-EEG speller via rigorous BCI design/classification approaches.’
- 2015: Invited talk, James Cook University Hospital, Aug 14th, Middlesborough, UK: ‘Current research developments in the Space for Paralysis Lab.’
- 2015: Invited talk, University of East Anglia, UK, June 2nd, ‘To build & sustain a world class research reputation’:
- 2014 – present. Honourary Lecturer & Researcher: JCUH, Neurosciences Division, Neurosurgery
- 2013: Invited talk, Lancaster University, UK, Nov 20th: ‘functional MRI for brain-computer interfaces.’
- 2011: Invited talk, National Primate Centre, Germany, Sept 20th: ‘Saccadotopic mapping for human spatial reference frames.’
- 2010: Invited talk, UC Berkeley, USA, Nov 19th: ‘Human spatial reference frames as examined via saccadotopy-based fMRI.’
- Ad hoc reviewer: Cerebral Cortex; Experimental Brain Research; Journal of Neurophysiology; Journal of Neuroscience; Nature; Nature Scientific Reports; NeuroImage; Neuropsychologia; etc.
- Collective citation count: 1558, h-index 11, i10-index 12, 423 citations since 2014; 18/03/2019
- Grant Reviewing: BBSRC; ESRC; EPSRC; MRC; INSERM